Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finn is really attached to his Mommy at the moment. I can barely put him down and if I leave the room, he becomes pretty unhappy. It is kind of annoying but at the same time it is pretty cute. He really likes attention. When we all sit down for dinner at night, he lets us know when the attention isn't focused quite enough on him. He screams. It isn't great. Another thing he does to gain attention instead of screaming, is clapping. He claps his little hands with lots of enthusiasm and smiles! It is adorable. You can't really do anything but join in and smile back and tell him how cute he is. It works. Karen sent us home with Luke and Brinn's push cart the other day. Finn loves it. He walks up and down the drive way and side walk and looks so happy! He has taken a few steps but with that cart, he is fast! And his babbling - mostly Dada and I am okay with that. We swear he also says "titta" which means "see" or "look" - it was also one of Max's first words. Finn's hair is blonde and his eyes very blue. His hair is growing longer and I hope he will have little curls, just like Max did at this age. We are so lucky. We get to experience this "almost one" stage once more. I love it. Tonight, Brent is visiting a friend in SF and I had the evening alone with the boys. We walked to Wrap This for dinner. Max was great and listened so well, chatted up a storm and overall just awesome. Finn was happy in his stroller and behaved just fine at the restaurant. He is entertained by his brother and wants to do everything Max does. What a great evening it has been with my beautiful boys. I could not possibly love them more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment