Sunday, November 3, 2013

the weekend

it is sunday morning.  max and brent went to peet's and brought home coffee.  finn and i are being lazy and hanging out on the couch with ipad, laptop and books.  we set the clocks back an hour = yay!  the sun is shining and we will have another beautiful fall day.

yesterday was my birthday.  yet another year older.  it feels okay being 35...  although i feel a little under the weather - still, such a nice weekend.  i got a fabulous pedicure and reorganized my closet.  my family gave me two pairs of boots (ready for fall!), my friend delivered beautiful flowers and i received lots of sweet calls, texts and emails from friends and family.  our little family went to los altos grill for dinner and it was wonderful.  i feel blessed and lucky!


friday night = movie night!

bed head!


los altos grill
at dinner (finn looks less than happy..)

1 comment: