Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brent and Max went skiing this weekend. They left Friday afternoon for Tahoe and are due back this evening. Finn asked about Max as soon as he woke up yesterday morning. He puts his little hands up and asks; "Max"? But Finn and I had a great weekend together, just the two of us. Yesterday, we strolled over to Starbucks. The rain was hanging in the air but it felt refreshing. After the morning nap and after lunch, we drove to Los Gatos and played at Bachman Park for a while, followed by a snack at my favorite cafe; The Purple Onion. While Finn slept in the afternoon, I tried to catch up on my photo album projects. I am so far behind..but hope to catch up at some point. Today, I covered the nursery at church. There were no other kids today, just Finn. He had fun playing with "new" toys for an hour and I let him have almost a whole donut afterwards..no more sugar for him today! He fell asleep immediately as we drove off and is now asleep in his bed. The weather is amazing; 70's and sunny. I have the doors open, enjoying the sunshine. I miss the rest of my little family and can't wait until they get back hom this evening. I want to hear all about Max's skiing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment