Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Finn's 12 month check-up

Finn went to the doctor today for his 12 month check-up. As usual, we are a bit behind with our dorctor's visits as Finn is just over 13 months old.

On the way to the doctor's office we stopped at Starbucks (of course) for my daily mocha. Finn played peekaboo with the lady standing behind me in line, charming her completely. The barista commented on Finn's eyes being so blue and beautiful. At the doctor's office, all the ladies at the reception desk talked with him and he was pretty much loving the attention. He is something else..

My poor baby received four shots today, two in each arm. It wasn't fun. I think I did worse than Finn and he surely wasn't happy. Here are the stats from today's visit:

Height - 2 ft. 7.25 in (79.4 cm) and 79.30% for age
Weight - 22 lbs, 5 oz (10.121 kg) and 32.43% for age
Head circumference - 18.11 in (46 cm) and 29.68% for age

No comments:

Post a Comment