Saturday, August 20, 2011

We had an awesome day. I gave my sweet husband six special occasion bottles of wine in a wooden wine box with a note about each of our six years together. He liked that.

Brent brought me roses and then he and Max went for some errands while Finn took his morning nap. They got back and Max came to see me. This is how the conversation went;

Max: Mom, do you want to go for a bikeride?

Me: Sure, maybe after lunch.

Max: No, Mom. You are supposed to say - "Max, I can't, I don't have a bike".. Let's try it again. (the truth is that I have a bike but it is a moutain bike that I don't ever ride. Brent uses it mostly).

Me: Oh, Okay. Let me try again. "Max, I can't, I don't have a bike."

Max: Come look to see what's standing in the driveway! Close your eyes...surprise!!







There was this super sweet beach cruiser! It is turquise and very comfortable to ride. Better yet, FedEx delivered a package that held a bike seat for Finn. We were all able to go for a ride together, the whole family. We rode over to the Santa Clara university after lunch and later in the day, we rode all through the Rosegarden neighborhoods and over to the Cuban restaurant off of Race Street for dinner. We sat outside on the patio, bikes nearby and the food (and mojito) was great.

We had a great anniversary. Our little munchkins both behaved themselves pretty well all day. Yep, the day was nothing short of fabulous!

Happy anniversary honey!


No comments:

Post a Comment