Saturday, January 16, 2010

Good day

It was supposed to rain today. It didn't. Kind of cloudy in the afternoon but still okay. Max was active today. Bike ride on the big-boy bike to Starbucks on Park Avenue. Brent followed on his skateboard and I walked. Max drank his hot chocolate in two seconds flat. Later in the day, after play, lunch and nap time, we drove to Campbell park and went for another ride along the creek trail. Max did great. We went south all the way to the first bridge, crossed over and then back the other side. I nearly had a heart attack when Max begun riding down the hill from the bridge. It was steep and Brent could barely keep up. I thought for sure Max would eat it and get seriously hurt. I even imagined him going down the hill INTO the creek. He made it and I am okay. I look at our little boy, so grown up. He peddles away on that bike so fast. All I see is the back of his black helmet and black winter coat. He is such a big boy. I love him so much. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment