Friday, October 23, 2009

Ah man!

Last night, Max did not want to eat his dinner. Instead, he wanted to watch a "Thomas The Train" episode on TV. I bribed him (it happens a lot) and told him that if he ate his dinner, he could watch TV. Max whined for a while and I continued folding laundry, waiting for him to stop. He finally did, asked for his dinner and happily jumped on the couch to see his program. (I won)! I made sure to tell him that after the show, he needed to go brush his teeth and go to bed. He agreed. The program ends and Brent says "Okay little guy, time to go brush teeth". Max responds "Ah, man"! It sounded so cute and grown up!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your blog link with me! It is so much fun to be able to see what you are up to - especially since we are so far away! Max is absolutely adorable! Feel free to check out our family blog as well...the updating is infrequent at best though :)

    ReplyDelete